Dagmar Geisler: Was I, too, in Mummy's Tummy?
Dagmar Geisler tells about a self-confident child who knows what he wants: to know exactly where he comes from, and how exactly he came from Mummy‘s tummy. And what could be more exciting than to know exactly where you came from, and how you were born? This title helps parents to talk with children about this important topic. It takes children and their questions seriously.
- first sex education for children aged 5+
- great new illustrations and amusing story by Dagmar Geisler
- combination of picture book and first non-fiction
- the embryo‘s development is depicted from week to week
- helps parents and teachers to discuss the important topic of sex education
Dagmar Geisler was born in 1958 in Siegen and studied drawing in Wiesbaden. After graduating, she st...
More about this title